Monday, September 19, 2005

It's As Simple as Somethin' That Nobody Knows



Tonight was the first time in my entire life I've ever actually mixed anything with anything. I can see where this could get quite addicting. This sound clip is also going to play in my profile.... I will continue to try to make improvements, but I really need to be focusing on the volumes of "IRL" things I need to be doing, like
  • Getting another job
  • Reading everything Ayn Rand ever wrote... Ok... Maybe not everything...
  • Continuing my self-taught guitar lessons
  • Continuing in these fun and educational recording/mixing endeavors
  • Keeping up the (thus far) superbly dedicated workout routine I've established for myself
  • Helping Sheriff Wolfe get elected
  • Evidently being Clark Kent by day, Superman by night.... quite exhausting if you ask me
So I'm going to do what's good for me and go to bed, even though I could stay up all night recording things. Thank you, Jack Johnson, not only for helping to create a memory with Linzeroo, but also for being so gracious as to let me use your song to try to figure this stuff out. Much obliged.

No comments: