Friday, August 19, 2005

What is (4,102 x (12e^2-6tan45)+39.758)*0*(5+6sin70)?

I'm back in the midwest. Decidedly in the heart of the Bible Belt. I went to the Newburgh Library yesterday and discovered that the biggest section (by far, and in a relatively small library) was the Christian Fiction section. This should certainly be interesting. My apartment is coming together nicely, and pictures will be forthcoming, but I don't think you want to see all my boxes and other various unpackedness. I'll get a round tuit ;-).

Let's see.... this is a big week in the news as well. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I advise heading on over to Google News. I'll bet the word 'Gaza' appears in one of the top 2 headlines at all times. Read up. I didn't think we'd be alive when this happened, and yet here it is. More on that later, too, I guess, because I have to go to my big brother's house and drive him to pick up his van or something to that effect. Sorry for the inconsequentiality of this post; I felt like I should say something, but I don't really have time to say anything.

Peace and Blessin's Be Wit' You

No comments: