Sunday, August 28, 2005

Wingardium Leviosa!

During my last two days at the 'Due, I decided to start reading the 6th Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.



I probably should've known that I wasn't actually going to start the book without finishing it, too. So I did. I read the last two chapters in Cafe Hookah to the enjoyment of our waitress, who kept prodding me with "Are you done yet?", and "Isn't it good?"... you know, things like that. That didn't bother me, because the book really was incredible. It's gripping.... it runs the gamut of human emotion, and it appeals to my life in particular right now as I seem to have engaged myself in a solitary journey of epic importance (at least to me). I highly recommend the entire chronicles of Harry Potter and his gang, and if you just haven't made it out to get the latest installment, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't go get it today.
I'm in Huntington for a few days. It should be an interesting visit, but I haven't slept in my bed in over a week already, and I've been having these dreams..... with much greater frequency than before...... what a pain.... I need a vacation from my vacation.
On an unrelated note, one day I want to do this. The environment was unparalleled by anything I've ever seen at a bar. Good times.

No comments: