Monday, January 30, 2006

6 of One, Half Dozen the Other

Somehow, today's an important day for me.

Ah, yes. It marks the halfway point in my journey through Evansville, Indiana.

That's right. Six months down, six to go.

Look out. These next six months are going to be a whirlwind of zen road trip-ism.

I look forward to seeing you all on the other side.

(It's actually kind of interesting that this is the halfway point. It coincides almost perfectly with my transition into my next book. What I'm about to do is going to forever change my life. I'll tell you more about it when I'm done.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've made it up the steepest part of the hill. Its not a downhill cruise yet cause you know you gotta keep pushing. Anyway...enoguh shitty metaphors from me....keep up the good work dogg...purdue isnt that far away. argh i cant remember my password at the moment...
dd