Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Eye Candy

Checkin' in. Work and holiday stress have kept the writing at bay for a bit, but that doesn't mean I can't at least give you some eye candy! And while you're looking, make sure to check out my Froogle Wish List, which is also linked from my profile. Enjoy the pics!

Lorin has been busy lately working and doing the finals thing... She's also painting a Red Bull (get it?)... Art is fun.


I like this picture because it looks like she's in the act of painting... and because she's beautiful... Posted by Hello


This picture is from a while ago during the Presidential debates.


Seth, Brad, and I love W.... Really.... Posted by Hello



Blair the Hawaiian skateboarding prodigy says what up... Posted by Hello



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus...you think you could pick gifts that were a little more expensive? All out of my price range.
Anyway, off to kick my CS finals butt..
~Michelle