Thursday, December 09, 2004

Macromedia Central is Cute and Fluffy!

I strongly suggest that you check out this early-stage application from Macromedia. It's capable of a lot already, and I have a feeling the concept is going to become a popular one on the internet in the next year. I have AIM running on it, as well as a RottonTomatoes movie picker, the weather, an incredibly powerful guitar chord/tab app, and a blog reader (you can add Atom and RSS feeds to check your friends' blogs just like the major news feeds and whatnot). My Atom feed is available at http://adamnationx.blogspot.com/atom.xml.

In other news, I've never been much of an artist - at least not when the medium wasn't digital. The other day, my girlfriend - who happens to be an incredibly talented artist - was drawing a picture in my office and I decided I wanted to try my hand. Keep in mind that I haven't drawn anything really since art class in middle school, and even then I hated drawing. I don't know what was different the other day, but I was extremely pleased with what I produced. Here for your viewing pleasure, I present "Stitch at the Bar", obviously inspired by my approaching 21st birthday, and, well, Stitch.


See the peanuts? ;-) Posted by Hello




Meega na la kweeeeesta! Posted by Hello

Have a great day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done good sir. You should continue to do drawrings. its good stress relief. I strongly suggest investing in a nice set of drawing penicls, and a fine sketchbook.
-D