Sunday, December 11, 2005

I Am a Stranger in a Strange Land

I finished an excellent book today. I think I'll probably give it a day or two before I let you know what I think while I try to grok its fullness. When waiting is filled, I shall speak rightly.

I really need some time to grok a lot of things. Someone very dear to my heart may well have died today. Perhaps not in the corporate sense, which I could certainly envelope in love and understanding until it became a part of me. The sort of death I'm refering to is infinitely more terrifying in that it denies..... oh, hell. I couldn't even begin to explain this to you. Maybe if both of us spoke Martian. I don't know. I've never been able to speak Martian.

I've started writing songs. I have three incomplete songs, thus far. One is called "Joker's Wild". Another, "Benediction". The third, "Black and Mild". And those are just the ones I want to tell you about. I even have a melody in mind for at least one of them right now. I'm excited about that. Now I just need to get a keyboard to transpose said melodies.

Thou art God.

No comments: