Sunday, December 04, 2005

Merry Christmas

I was feeling somewhat Christmasy today and decided to record a song for you guys. I don't think it's great, but it's a fun rendition of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer a cappella. If you want to hear the music, Jack Johnson sings it originally. I just didn't feel like stripping out the instrumentals, and I can't play it on the guitar really, so you're stuck with just me and my voice.

Enjoy!

Edit: I added a guitar part. This is (literally) the first full song I've ever played on the guitar, and I learned it today because I wanted instrumentals behind my voice here. The result is some crappy guitar strumming and some crappy vocals (trying to match up with the guitar isn't easy... I can't record them at the same time with my crappy mic...) The theme here is crappy, but that's what Christmas is all about, right? I thoroughly enjoyed doing this, so I don't care what you guys say ;-)

God bless!

1 comment:

AdamNation said...

Hahahahahaha