Friday, May 12, 2006

Hi, My Name Is

All sorts of crazy goings on today.... I got my official acceptance letter at Purdue (for the second time), I got a pretty cool compliment at work which I'll have to tell you about later, I made some good money, I found people to cover all my shifts so I can head to West Lafayette tomorrow, Donovan confirmed that he will indeed graduate, and I just helped my new neighbors Jason and Clara(??) set up their network.... They apparently noticed my Computers Plus uniform a few times and knocked on my door tonight to ask for help. No harm, no foul. They're cool folks anyway.

Today rocked.

Now, I should go pack. Please note that the primary purpose of this post was to help me remember their names, but I've already forgotten dude's wife's name. Why am I terrible with names?

No comments: