Thursday, September 08, 2005

Follow the White Rabbit

I don't have time to post today. Too busy...

I just wanted to get this list back up to the top so I could see what I still want to write about.

Expect the Marshall Football post to come during or after the Kansas State game this weekend... (I have mixed feelings about my excitement for this game....) There will also be other posts not on the list, but that's my prerogative.

Hey, look at that.... I did have time to post today ;-)

  • My Letter of Resignation from Marshall University's Student Government
  • Why Nick Jo Rahall II is Unfit for Public Office and What We Can Do About It
  • The Week I'll Never... er... Remember: AKA My Trip to Purdue
  • Musings on Religion (ongoing, I hope)
  • A Full Review of the Album I've "Never Heard"
  • Marshall Football 2k5: Sweet Jesus
  • I also hope to read a book of some sort, which you'll inevitably have to hear about

No comments: