Sunday, September 18, 2005

Next to Nothin'

I'm pretty exhausted right now, so I think I'm going to crash without saying much, but I just wanted to direct your attention to some of the changes I made. You won't really be able to see some of them, but I believe most or all of the ones you can see are going to be in the "nav bar" dealie to your right. New profile, etc.... I'm not too pleased with my "Portrait" just yet, but I'll put some more work into this later. I guess mostly I was just trying to see what all I could do with Blogger. It's really not too bad at all. Let me know what you guys think of what I've done so far!

No work tomorrow... gonna try to get over to the brother's house and pick up my laundry, play with the kids, and the whatnot. Who knows? Maybe I'll bring pictures back ;-) Everybody loves pictures.

Speaking of pictures, I'm missing Huntington a little bit right now, so I was looking through some of the old ones, and I found something that reminded me of last summer... I present, from left to right, Jimmy Metal, Gor, and Jimmy Metal's Mom ala Remedies :-).


Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, Gore and the drunken summer that was Remedies. Dont you miss those days? Well...in a way I guess. By the way, I really need to put a picture on Facebook...but I dont have any good ones. I know you and your digital camera so I know youve got some pictures of me. Lew me know if any are facebook useable! Miss you!